Please fill out the form below to get started Booking Your Next Awesome Adventure!
After you submit, One of our Guides will contact You to make all the arrangements.
Rocky Mountain Guides Basic Price List
Your Personal Guide will cost:
Call for group pricing discounts
We are confident that you will enjoy the expertise and knowledge of your guide. Your mountain mentor would not be offended should you feel the need to add a gratuity.
Climbing classes and trips can be Half Day or Full Day Outings, however if possible, we would prefer to have you for the whole day!
Alpine and Mountaineering trips are generally Full Day Adventures. Most Ski Tours are Full Day as well.
Minimum age for our trips is 8 years unless otherwise arranged with the management.
Please download our Release Form
Rocky Mountain Guides
TRIP DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings.
2. Deposits can be made with a personal check, Visa or Mastercard.
3. The remaining balance has to be paid in full two weeks prior to the scheduled trip.
4. For bookings within two weeks of the scheduled trip, payment in full will be required.
1. If cancelling between 8 – 14 days prior to the trip departure date, we will refund 50%, less the $100 non-refundable deposit.
2. If cancelling with 7 or less days notice, there will be no refunds. However, Rocky Mountain Guides will offer a credit of 50% of the total trip cost toward a rescheduled trip within one year from the date of cancellation.
3. In the event a scheduled trip has to be cancelled by Rocky Mountain Guides, we will refund all deposits and payments in full.
Sometimes the best laid plans can go awry. Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance can be purchased for non-refundable costs of travel expenses due to unexpected cancellations and other possible interruptions. The insurance can be purchased through your travel agent or CSA Travel Protection at 1-800-711-1197 or csatravelprotection.com.
We reserve the right to discontinue service to any participant or group at any time and without refund if, under Rocky Mountain Guides staff’s discretion, it is unsafe to continue service for any reason.